Finally I’ve managed to create the documents for deploying Lync 2010 Standard Edition Server.
Lync 2010 is very much vast and interesting application server which I like since it’s also known as younger “Bro” of Exchange Server.
Below are the documents which will help you to install the Lync 2010 Server.
- Installing pre-requisite to run Lync 2010 planning tool.
- Installing Lync 2010 planning tool.
- Running the planning tool, selecting the features & designing the central site for Lync 2010.
- Running topology builder
- Defining topology for the domain
- Defining Front End pool for the domain.
- Publishing topology using the builder tool.
- Installing pre-requisite to run Lync 2010 Server Installation.
- Preparing Active directory schema to support Lync 2010
- Preparing Active directory forest to support Lync 2010
- Preparing Active directory Domain to support Lync 2010
- Installing Local configuration store.
- Installing Lync 2010 Server Component
- Requesting, installing & assigning root CA cert to Lync 2010 server.
- Starting Lync 2010 services.
I hope you find interesting and hopefully as got chance will further blog with the client features as integrated with Exchange like web conference, live meeting, chatting and so on….!